An automobile accident can change your life in a matter of seconds. Each year, thousands of people in Illinois experience catastrophic injuries at the hands of other motorists.
If you are dealing with a severe injury caused by someone else’s negligence or carelessness on the road, you can take steps to protect your legal rights. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you pursue the maximum possible amount of compensation for pain and suffering, loss of income, loss of companionship or enjoyment of life, wrongful death, or other damages that have affected your family.
A Singular Focus. A Dedication To Results.
At Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd., based in Rockford, we focus our entire practice on representing injury victims — and we have done so for nearly four decades. We dedicate ourselves to obtaining the best possible results for our clients.
It is normal to have many questions after an accident. We can answer questions like:
- Should I talk to the other driver’s insurance company? (The answer is no.)
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- How long will a lawsuit take?
- How much compensation am I entitled to?
- Will I have to go to court?
- What if the accident was caused by a truck driver?
- What if the driver who caused the accident was drunk or distracted?
- What are my rights if a family member was struck while riding a motorcycle?
- What if the negligent driver had no insurance or inadequate insurance?
Contact Us To Discuss Your Accident Case
If you or a loved one was injured in a car crash in northern Illinois or elsewhere, contact Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd. to discuss your case. We offer a free phone consultation, and we handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis.
If we are able to represent you in your car accident case, we do not charge any attorney fee until your case is settled.