State and federal laws and safety protocols are not always followed on construction sites. Many construction accidents occur because of the negligence of contractors, subcontractors, manufacturers and other parties. Workers are the ones who get hurt most often.
Representing Injured Workers And Their Families
Since 1967, the law firm of Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd., has advocated for injured people and their families in their struggles for justice and proper compensation in the wake of life-changing accidents. When negligence has played a role in a construction injury, we respond with strong trial representation and compassionate, responsive service to victims. We handle serious cases involving:
- Falls on job sites
- Falling objects that injure workers
- Brain injuries, including closed-head injuries and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis and loss of use
- Serious back and shoulder injuries
- Injuries to limbs involving amputation and surgery
- Fatal accidents and wrongful death in northern Illinois
- Accidents involving third-party claims
- Contractor and subcontractor negligence
- Work injuries
Every accident case is different. We can answer your questions and help you understand what the law says about your injury.
Contact Us For A Free Phone Consultation
Construction sites don’t have to be as dangerous as they are. Trial lawyer Frank A. Perrecone, who has limited his practice to personal injury and death claims for more than three decades, has extensive knowledge of construction injury claims.
Contact Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd. in Rockford, Illinois, for a free phone consultation regarding construction worker injuries.