Helping People Who Have Been Injured On The Job
The law provides protection to people who are hurt while doing their jobs, either as the result of one incident or due to a certain activity performed as part of the work. Injured workers can file claims for compensation against negligent parties other than their employers while also pursuing workers’ compensation benefits.
You may be looking for an attorney to help you or a family member or friend who is dealing with a serious work injury. We can help.
Protecting The Rights Of Injured Workers
At Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd., a long-established law firm in Rockford, Illinois, we help workers obtain the compensation to which they are entitled by law — so they can continue to support their families and receive the proper medical care they need and deserve. We refer workers’ compensation cases to other firms while handling injury lawsuits against negligent persons and companies.
Many people have questions about how the law applies to their cases. We can help you find answers to questions like:
- How much compensation can I expect to receive?
- Can I see my own doctor when I get hurt?
- What benefits will I receive if my injury allows me to work at partial capacity?
- What if my workers’ comp claim was denied?
- What if my employer’s insurance company claims my injury is not work-related?
- What if my injury was caused by the actions of a negligent driver?
- What can I do if I was injured because of a dangerous or faulty product?
- How do I know if I need a lawyer?
Were You Hurt On The Job? Talk To Us About Your Work Injury.
Your case is unique. Contact Ferolie & Perrecone, Ltd., to discuss your injury matter.